Achievements - How to Explain Them
- "What did I do?"
- "How did I do it?"... and
- "The outcome?"
What Did I Do?
- Undertook something for the first time.
- Improved operations - made things easier/better
- Resolved a major problem
- Achieved more with the same resources or less
How Did I Do it?
- Implemented administrative procedures/changes
- Participated in management decisions
- Identified a need for a procedure, plan, product, service
- Created or designed something
What was the Result?
- Improved quality
- Reduced costs
- Increased sales
- Improved client service
- Improved productivity
- Improved morale